Monday, October 15, 2012

Jacky Cheung - 只想一生跟你走 Everlasting Love

While rummaging for songs in You Tube, I came across the songs by my favourite Hong Kong singer-songwriter and actor Jacky Cheung. His voice and songs are timeless classics.

Like the title of his hit song below, Jacky Cheung is indeed everlasting.

Jacky Cheung - 只想一生跟你走 Everlasting Love


For a cocoa pod like myself; yellow on the outside but brown on the inside (I am a Malaysian Chinese who cannot read Chinese), I am thankful for the lyrics and translation found in this blog.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the right blog for anyone who wants to find out about this topic. You realize so much its almost hard to argue with you (not that I actually would want…HaHa). You definitely put a new spin on a topic thats been written about for years. Great stuff, just great!

Anonymous said...

It took me time to read all the tips, but I clearly loved the post. It proved to be very helpful to me and I'm certain to all of the commenters here!

Anonymous said...

On the other hand, you don't want to start discussing details about your personal life on your business blog. This also depends on your own personality, your niche and the audience you are targeting. If you would think twice before saying something in a phone call or email to a customer, you should leave it out of your blog.

[url=http://cheapjordans2013.mydiscussion.net/]cheap jordans[/url]

With a little bit more research and time from you, we are sure you'll come up with a profit-building blogging strategy!

[url=http://louisvuittonhandbags8.fast-page.org/]lv bags[/url]