Sunday, April 21, 2013

Conscious Mishap

Despite trying so hard to do what that is right, today I committed the biggest sin ever in my life. Well, it was not like I could not avoid it. I know with all consciousness that what I was going to do is wrong and I still put myself in a compromising situation and did the wrong thing. It was like seeing the traffic lights turned red in front of me and yet I refuse to slow down my car. As I get nearer to the traffic light, I knew that I could still break in time but I chose not to stop.

Now, I might or might not get caught for breaking the red light and the consequences will most likely be insignificant. However, I am a firm believer that we reap what we sow. What goes around comes around. Even if I get away with the sin committed today and most likely I would, what that is wrong is still wrong. I truly regretted it the moment I did it and still regretting it.

Sigh...this entry is to remind myself that its not worth doing the wrong things...

No comments: