Friday, June 27, 2014

Bounty of God

After making my first contribution to the Baha'i Fund in Aug 2013, business opportunities started pouring in. I can remember clearly that time because I was running out of cash to go for a business trip in Kota Kinabalu. Despite having little, I contributed the remaining cash I had and expected money to come in before flying. Lo and behold, some cash came in the day before I took the flight. After that, I began to close more deals and even had the opportunity to do project marketing.

Therefore, I always believe that all I have is the bounty of God and His generosity towards me. None belongs to me and I have the responsibility to share this bounty with the needy ones. Just like how the Lord has been generous to me, I must also be generous to others.

No comments: